Safety is paramount at Boyd Farm Event Center. The well-being of our guests, employees, and community remains our top priority.
We have enhanced our rigorous sanitization procedures in accordance with CDC, national, state and local guidelines. All high-touch surfaces are being sanitized throughout the day.
Face masks are mandatory upon arrival at the property and we encourage guests to practice social distancing while onsite. If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please stay home and consult medical professionals.
Our safety plan initiatives include:
- Our 5,200 square foot climate controlled Event Center has 16 double doors which can be opened to maximize airflow in the event space.
- Registration and meal functions have the option of being held outside on our beautiful Event Patio.
- Rope and Stanchions can be provided for a small additional fee to help direct the flow of the event.
- Floor clings and signage can be provided to remind guests to practice social distancing guidelines during the event.
- Dedicated restroom attendants can be continually sanitizing our restroom facilities before and during the event.
- Staff will sanitize high touch areas such as door handles, tables, chairs and handrails using products listed on the EPA’s List N of disinfection products used for Covid-19.
- Numerous no touch hand sanitizer stations which contain at least 60% alcohol will be placed through the Event Center, in the bar, and The Event Patio areas so guests can conveniently and easily sanitize their hands.
- PPE will be provided to all staff and vendors upon their arrival and will be changed out throughout the day.
- Immediately following an event’s adjournment, all venue doors will be opened in an effort to air out the event center and/or bar area.
- At Boyd Farm we strive to provide the best customer service possible. Should the need arise to reschedule an event, we will work with you on alternative date options.
Boyd Farm Event Center is committed to attendee well-being. We look forward to working with you to ensure the safest event possible.